Assessing Your Needs and Making a Contract
- Let us know your needs so USAIRFOG can assess your on-site requirements (e.g., greenhouse, flower bed, animal farm, factory, etc.)
- Develop an installation project management process and agree on the terms and conditions of the project, including cost, milestone, liability, etc.
Customizing and Installation
- Engineer your AIRFOG system according to the agreement between YOU and USAIRFOG.
- Install the system onto your site according to the schedule and plan agreed.
- Test the system and control the quality up to the most satisfactory level.
Delivery and Closing
- Close the project and clear all the liability issues by legal documents
- Setup a help desk as agreed upon
GET IN TOUCH
+1 (213) 448-7422
Welcome, once again, to our home for AIRFOG, and we are so proud to have you here as a potential customer or business partner. Should you have any inquiries or questions or suggestions on your buying or business partnering homework, please do not hesitate to write or leave a short message with your contact information such as email address or mobile number, etc. in the box below.
We will be serving you to create your values and all the information between you and AIRFOG is strictly confidential.
Copyright©2019. CNJ Institute of Business Infrastructure Development. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright©2019. Delta E&C Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Any copyrighted information in this website may not be used without copyright owner’s written permission. Any illegal use or violation may be subject to legal privileges of the copyright owner.
This website was designed by Biztech, Inc. (www.biztechus.com) under the agreement with CNJ Institute in conjunction with Delta E&C.